Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Reflecting on The Year


Reflecting on The Year.....

Ringing in the New Year is usually a festive affair, with parties, celebrations, fireworks...lots of fun activities!  The year 2020 has been so different, so challenging to so many.....sometimes it's good to just spend a quite evening with loved ones, counting the blessings we've overlooked or taken for granted.  It is with this in mind that this scene is created for the current LW bi-weekly challenge.  Who would you choose to spend the last evening of the year with?

Lavinia Stamps used:
Stargazing Couple
Marine Kelp
Mini Stars

The sentiment is a word die from Crafter's Companion.  The background is once again created from Tracey's gel press technique.
I quite like the colorful array of liquid pearls on the pebbles the couple is sitting on.  Also enjoyed putting black and purple glitters to accentuate the hills.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a Wonderful New Year!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love how the Couple are stargazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love your background and your design looks amazing! Happy New Year to you and your family too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So dreamy, Shwu-Miin! Love this beautiful fantasy scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE your card! The sky looks amazing, the colors are beautiful and I never really noticed that stargazing couple before and now I think I need that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So whimsical and peaceful. That could be my happy place if you added a few crafting supplies :-) Love the scene you create!
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what can I say you always amaze me with your beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete