Wednesday, December 16, 2020

2020 Christmas party


2020 Christmas Party

What are your Christmas plans this year!  Giselle is all decked out for her party.  Are you ready for yours?

When I first created this scene, I hadn't planned on making it a Christmas one.  But Giselle's beautiful dress and the beautiful red background ultimately made that decision for me! 😋

For this gel press background, I think I used all the lighter colors I have in the middle including lemon yellow, yellow ochre, orang, and burnt orange.  Then going outward I sprinkled crimson and merlot with a couple splashes of green mixed in.  

Lavinia stamps used:

Giselle
Mushroom lantern
Wild flower
Creepy vine

To me the star of this scene, other than the beautiful Giselle, is the way the gorgeous organic background draws in your attention.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

This is my DT project for LW challenge #42.  Thanks for stopping by. Have a beautiful day!
 

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful, dreamy card, Shwu-Miin! I love Giselle's Christmas Party theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is amazing! One day you're going to have to show me how you do these :-). It does draw you in and it makes the perfect Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gel press background is gorgeous! The colors really work great together! I love how you colored Giselle's dress! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete