Thursday, January 14, 2021

A Magical Forest Temple


A Magical Forest Temple

Only in a magical world can you get away with a purple temple!  This pink/purple background has been sitting in a corner for a while. When I got my hands on the Forest Temple stamp, I wanted to try it out on this background.  Kinda like how it turned out, even if it's a bit unusual. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The only other stamp I used was the miniature leave which I stamped with Versafine Claire Monarch, Fantasia, Blue Bell, and Green Oasis inks in different generations.

I colored the temple with Prismacolor pencils and added silver glitters to the leaves.

Was going to add other stamps to frame this temple.....glad I left it alone, and let the stamp and the background speak for themselves. ๐Ÿ˜Š

This project is for Lavinia World challenge #44.  Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

5 comments:

  1. You make the most wonderful backgrounds for your projects. Love the vibrant colors and your design is perfect just the way it is.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Shwu-Miin, this is magnificently magical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shwu-Miin I wish I had your talent! You always make such gorgeous creations! The mix of colors on your background is perfect and I love how you colored the Forest Temple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! This background is perfect to showcase the this beautiful door. Love the colours you used - it glows with all the magic behind it. Beautifully done. Stay safe and well. Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say another beautiful card your backgrounds are always stunning!

    ReplyDelete