Wednesday, December 2, 2020

PEACE UNTO YOU


 PEACE UNTO YOU

December is upon us.  'Tis the time to get ready to celebrate the most magical season of the year!  May all your preparations for the Holidays be festive and joyous!

This time last year I had not yet discovered Lavinia Stamps but I already own this particular crafter's companion embossing folder which helped to create a fabulous forest scene.  I started off by embossing a 5 x 7 piece of white cardstock in this folder ( I apologize for the less than clear picture):





I sponged different green color inks (including Forest Green distress oxide, Rainforest and Green Oasis versafine claire) onto the trees which gave this scene a beautiful depth.

The only Lavinia stamp I used was the mini castle which when placed in the top middle of this scene, gave this card even more depth.

I found some deer dies from my stash which made a lovely addition to the bottom of this card.

This is DT project for LW challenge #41.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!





4 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love those colors together and your forest scene is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smart idea using an embossing folder.. and such talent creating that scene! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sky and the mountains you created on this beautiful card! The castle looks like an Enchanted Castle at the top of the mountains. I would love to go there and see the view from the castle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so pretty I love everything you make!

    ReplyDelete