Wednesday, November 4, 2020

The Purple Stag



The Purple Stag

Some of us need to prepare for the harsh winter months.   Not for this beautiful purple stag in the magical fantasy land, where everything is either blue, green, or purple year round.

Lavinia Stamps used:
Stag
Vine Flourish

Border die used:
Crafters Companion Gemini Sentiment Dies

I created a scene with the stag in the middle using paper from Lavinia Dreamscapes:




It always makes me happy when I can incorporate dies in my Lavinia projects.  I was really glad that the Lavinia Stag would fit nicely in the center of this particular die.  I had to diecut it several times to get the dimension I wanted.  The top layer was cut from a very pretty ombre looking mirror cardstock from Hunkydory:


After I glued the border onto the background scene, the purple stag looks very regal and happy!






  This is the DT project for Lavinia World challenge #39.  Thank you for stopping by!  Hope to see your creation in one of our challenges soon!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Shwu-Miin, this is so amazing. I love your card with or without the die.. I love how you created this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty I love how you have framed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a royal card! Love the way the die cut frame just makes the gorgeous Stag pop up!

    ReplyDelete