Thursday, October 22, 2020

Spooky Castle on Halloween

Spooky Castle on Halloween

What's more spooky than dragons, bats and eerie looking castle on Halloween?   Well, since I'm not big on Halloween and don't have any witch or goblin stamps, these will have to suffice--but I really tried to make it as scary as possible....maybe not too successfully! 😁

Lavinia Stamps used:
Dragon Stone Castle
Mideela (sm)
Dragon Pods

Aside from making the hills darker by applying versafine claire nocturne to the top edges, and making the dragon pods more hairy and scary looking by adding thick black strokes with prismacolor pencil, I really didn't do much else.  Didn't even add any glitters to this project. But I still had loads of fun with this scene and maybe this time next year I would've acquired more Halloweenish stamps!

This is my DT project for Lavinia World challenge#38.  Check out our challenge blog or enter your creation on our AL Facebook page.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, Shwu-Miin, this is so dreamy. I love how you've started adding more glitter, you give me so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the colorful background and the bats and the dragon flying towards the castle looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular card. Love the spooky background. Awesome Halloween card! Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous spooky card. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are always so pretty and full of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete