Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Sky the Musician



Sky the Musician


Sky is such a happy fairy.  You can almost hear the happy music she's playing!  This project is the result of my trying to set her up in a background made with newly acquired music note stencil and paper.


Lavinia Stamps used:

Sky    

Creepy Vine

Berry Leaves

Mini Leaves


The Music note stencil is from Paper Discovery and the Music printed paper used to mat the project is from Paper Wishes.


I originally thought using the music stencil would be a piece of cake and would go very well with the scene.  But I didn't like the color I chose, then added glitter pen on top which made it worse.  I then attempted to cover it up with antique linen distress oxide.  The final result of stenciling gives a very faint hint of music notes and signs around Sky....I chalk it up as a good save😅


I had created a similar scene with Sky earlier and loved it so much that I decided to make another one so I can send one of them to a friend when needed.  

This DT project is for Lavinia World Challenge #36.  Won't you join us at our blog or our Face book page Anything Lavinia!

Thanks for stopping, and as always, happy crafting!


 

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the design. Love the added music notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hear the music Sky is playing and it sounds angelic! Love the colors on your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background for this is so vibrant and I love the turquoise and yellow combos. Her wings look amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous background and the whole composition is just like a fairytale in a snapshot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So delightful, Shwu-Miin! Your blog is a treasure of goodness.

    ReplyDelete