Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day

This is my first time making Valentine's Day cards with Lavinia stamps.  I had so much fun looking through my stash and coming up with ideas for V-day design.  I ended up creating 7 different designs. The Stargazing Couple is the final design for this "Love" series which is also my project for LW challenge #46.  Will post all the designs leading up to this one at the end.....

Lavinia Stamp used:  Stargazing 

Metal Dies used:  Anna Griffin's Heart Easel die set

Deciding on which Lavinia stamp to use for this easel card was easy.  The hard part was choosing the supporting papers.  I finally decided on dark purple cardstock for the card base, light lavender metallic paper for the cut and embossed layer, and plum colored matte mirror cardstock for the heart frame.  Also matted the card base with a light lavender patterned cardstock in my stash.   This was a fun project and intended for my husband on Valentine's day!

Here are the rest of the Valentine designs:


The cute snail couple



The adorable hedgehog couple



The lovely bunnies



The great pegasi



The sexy fox



The playful young love


Hope you enjoyed the different Valentine designs.  Have a wonderful day and treasure the time spent with your Valentines!!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment