Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Hanging Art with Lavinia Scenes



Hanging Art with Lavinia Scenes

During my quiet time one morning, I was inspired to do these pieces to help me remember scripture verses.  These scenes were originally intended for inside of cards, but then I thought they would be perfect for these hanging ornaments where I can be reminded of God's presence whenever I see them around the house or when I drive! 




Various Lavinia Stamps were used including:
Sea Creatures
Whimsical Hare and Pipin
Mushroom Lanterns
Meadow Mushrooms
Fairy Foragers
Fairy Pods
Mini Snail

Versa fine Claire ink pads used:
Nocturne
Monarch
Blue Bell
Rain Forest
Twilight

Distress Oxide Inks and Colourburst Crystals were used to create the backgrounds along with gel plates and brayer.

These scenes were backed with diecut pieces using dies from my stash from these companies:
Anna Griffin
Spellbinder's
Paperwishes

This project is for Lavinia World Challenge #33.  Won't you join us at https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a blessed day!


4 comments:

  1. Shwu-Miin, i am so inspired. Your hanging art is beautiful. I'd buy each one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the piece at the top of the page with all four circles together! It looks awesome! You are so very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful and such a wonderful way to see the scriptures whenever/wherever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful reminders of the scriptures. Stunning project!

    ReplyDelete